Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Welcome to my attempt at organization ;)

This site is simple: a catch-all for the great ideas I see out there, but can't quite pin to pinterest. Sometimes someone will post it on facebook....can't be pinned. Sometimes, I'll see it while out and about, snap a picture of it...and loose it forever. Or, on rare occasion, I even create something amazing myself...but often forget how I did it, or where I put my notes on it!

Here, I can post things I want to try (or want to remember) to my heart's content. Please note that on recipes that are not my own, the original source, and brains behind it all, will be posted. In fact, the text will look Just. Like. This.

Plus, I just needed a place where I could use chevron in my favorite colors ;)

If you are visiting, I hope this collection of great ideas and delicious recipes can help inspire you as well. Feel free to pin a page or two yourself, or even share on facebook/twitter ;) (see side bar)----->

No comments:

Post a Comment