I remember hearing about the "Grapefruit Diet" years ago and literally thought my friend was crazy! I'm not promoting you eat only grapefruit, however, I've noticed over the years that the times in life when I had steady weight loss.....it was when I ate a grapefruit each morning!
I was surprised recently when my one year old started begging me for some bites of my grapefruit, so I began buying them more. And of course as I started to steadily eat & share them with her each morning, my weight consistently went down. Just sayin'.
So created this little "Benefits of" chart this morning as a quick reference to look back on and share. Of course, the one I posted on facebook reads "Aids in Indigestion". Awesome. Just goes to show...a grapefruit can't always wake you up all the way in the morning! ;)
Happy eating ya'll!

No comments:
Post a Comment